Knowing Forex-A beginner’s guide:
Forex actually known as foreign exchange is a market where the different country currencies are traded. Forex is a large liquid market with risks involved. It is a decentralized market where no authority is present. Basically it is an online market and involves two currencies: Euros and Dollars. These two currencies decide the fate of Forex whether losses or profit of the trader. The trader has an option to sell or buy the currency upon his wish where he may achieve profits. If his expectancy of the market is reversed the trader will face a loss. Forex is an online electronic currency and has a high market due to exchange in currencies for different countries all over the world. Knowing Forex is bit hard at the beginners level due to the risks involved in it. One can try the sample trading with fake currencies to understand the Forex as a whole. If the trader interprets the decrease in the currency, he can sell it or if the value of currency increases, he can buy it. By such interpretations, one can have profits while correct decisions come from the trader experience in trading. There are many trading methods in Forex, in which scalping Forex is one of the fast and easiest ways to make money in some situations. It even depends on the trader’s risk and money involved. Scalping gains small profits only within a very short time. Much software are available in the market to interpret the profits at times when to buy or sell the currencies with the signals. Always the beginners should start with investing less capital to avoid losses.
Advantages of Forex trading:
Due to worldwide market for Forex, it has become very beneficial to many traders around the world. Here are some advantages about Forex Trading:
- It is a twenty four hours open market and continuous where one can trade day long without any restrictions.
- Traders can start Forex trading by investing only small capital investment without any risks of heavy losses.
- There is a continuous demand and supply of the money in the market.
- Due to many software technologies available in the market, the Forex trading becomes easy and interpretations are made quickly and accurately.
- Due to high liquidity, one can make more money by selling and buying foreign currencies at fewer prices.
- Different types of Forex trading are available according to the needs of trader and his investment.
- In Forex, the transaction costs are typically low which is very beneficial for the traders.
- As the market is decentralized, there is no authority to control the market, where the decision making can be free.
- There are many demo accounts to start trading with fake money to understand the trading. This helps the beginners to make trading easy.
- There are no commissions or fees involved in Forex, instead the spread, difference between the selling and buying price is taken by the broker.
Why Forex is popular and who trades it?
Forex is popular due to the skills and money involved in it. Forex is accessible, flexible and can involve small amounts. Many retail investors are investing small capital and gaining more. This makes Forex popular and traders have been increasing daily. Forex is not easy but with some sort of skills you can become rich in trading. Some qualities which make Forex easy are:
Dedication: The trader should be dedicated to only trading until you achieve success.
Discipline: Only the disciplined trader can win in the race and gains profit.
Emotions: One has to control emotions in trading because all always profits meet you, losses may also occur. One should balance the emotions to win the situation.
Trust Yourself: The trader should first trust himself and have confidence to get better money.
Principle: trader should always have a strategic plan with logic only when success comes.
Attention: Always have attention on your trading plan and stay focused.
Management: Managing the market and studying the market strategies only helps the traders win.
With all these qualities included Forex is a popular trading market worldwide. Traders should have a self control on the money when they start to invest. There are chances of losing the money even after having all these qualities as after all it is a business with ups and lows. However an effective plan of trading can help the trader to gain some money and the trader should be able to manage money. Scalping Forex is one type of Forex where you can gain money but its life is shorter and only impatient traders go for it. Scalping is exciting and fun as its fast in gaining, but it is not danger when you start to lose as your capital may be at risk. Only few minutes or few seconds are traded in scalping. This type of trading requires more concentration and pro active decisions which should be quick and clear. The traders who need higher profits may not get into scalping as it’s only a minimum profit gains at the busiest hours of trading. Forex scalpers should trade the most efficient pairs of the market to make profit.
Who are Forex Traders?
The Forex market is liquid and large, so many trade Forex to get benefitted in their own investments. The participants involved in Forex trading are:
- Commercial Banks: Banks trade the currencies due to the amount available with them. They sometimes trade for their customers or often for themselves to make more profits.
- Governments: The governments of the countries or their central banks trade Forex to make their markets stable and control the money flow. It helps them to control the inflation rates.
- Organizations: The organizations trade the currency to pay their funds whenever their products or services are imported or exported.
- Individuals: Everyone can start a Forex trade by selling or buying the currency by investing and gaining profits.
- Brokers: Brokers trade on behalf of their customers who may not have time in trading and invests to gain. Brokers are paid by the customers who invest in Forex trading.
Since Forex trading is gaining popularity, there are many fake agencies who indulge in investors to invest money. So one has to choose the best trading companies to avoid failures and risk. The traders should clearly understand the pros and cons involved in trading before starting the trade.