The Price of Business is Nationally Syndicated
How to Significantly Reduce the Property Damage from Hurricanes and Other Stories
In our continuous and expanded coverage of the hurricanes that have devastated the East Coast:
- Kevin Price explains why property damages remain so high after killer storms and a simple solution to to dramatically mitigate such costs.
- The Daily Blaze, a media partner of the Price of Business show, is providing extensive coverage of the Killer Hurricane. Watch live streams of the monster storm from numerous major sources.
- As the death toll rises following Florence, Kevin Price reflects on why some people do not leave a disastrous storm and revisits his own personal Hurricane Harvey experience at our sister news site, The Daily Blaze.
Introducing New Price of Business Media Partner
The Price of Business show is excited to announce a new media partner, The Daily Blaze. This exciting new site will provide the most up to date information on a plethora of topics. It joins other Price of Business partners. Learn more about them here.
Interested in contributing content to this soon to be fully launched site? Email email@example.com for more information.
The Latest from the Price of Business and Its Media Partners
The Price of Business is not only one of the longest running shows of its kind, but an actual media network with several leading websites as partners, including www.USDailyReview.com, www.USABusinessRadio.com, www.USADailyChronicles.com, and www.USADailyTimes.com.
These are the stories we are watching:
Other important stories:
Discover the stations, platforms, and times to listen to the Price of Business show, which is one of the longest running programs of its kind in the country.
Kevin Price is host of Price of Business Radio on the BizTalkRadio Network. It is coast to coast and its markets, include stations in California, Pennsylvania, and destinations throughout the country in between. See the list of affiliates here (as well as where to listen, no matter matter where you are). Kevin serves in editorial positions for numerous national news sites, including, USDailyReview.com, USABusinessRadio.com, and USADailyChronicles.com. More about Kevin Price.
Listen to the Latest from the Price of Business Show Below:
Kevin Price is Nationally Syndicated in Various Media
Kevin Price is a nationally syndicated columnist and a guest on radio and TV shows, including Fox News, Fox Business and many others.
The many sites that that have run his syndicated column includes the Huffington Post. He is said to have written in more categories than any writer in the history of HuffPo.
Kevin Price at Huffington Post
Read Kevin at The Huffington Post
Recent Featured PoB Posts:
- TV News Legend Bill Kurtis Visits the Price of Business Show
Bill Kurtis is one of the most influential television journalists in history and has been on the fro...
- Price of Business Weekend Edition Launching July 21
The Price of Business show is launching a weekly edition of its popular daily show. It is national...
- Guest Posting Should be a Part of Your Marketing Strategy
Guest posting. Why should one do it? Is it effective? If one chooses to do it, where should th...
- Magency Digital CFO Alexandre Gomez Talks 200% Annual Growth
Kevin Price of the Price of Business and Co-host Jason Smith interviewed Alexandre Gomez, CFO of Mag...
- Syncsort CFO Krish Venkataraman Discusses Data Benefit and Operating Costs on Price of Business
Syncsort CFO and COO Krish Venkataraman joined Kevin Price and Co-host Jason Smith on the Price of B...
- Operating Costs-Tente CFO Ben Mulling Shares The Best Practices of CFOs
Operating Costs-The Best Practices of CFOs with Price of Business Guest Ben Mulling CFO of Tente Ca...