The site of a business is essential for its success and competitiveness. Installing a facility within an industrial park has a lot of benefits in comparison to individual facilities. An industrial park in general, is a zoned area with the goal of developing particular industries inside it. An industrial park can be called a more complex variant of an office park. The rise of industrial parks in Mexico has forced a lot of companies to realize the significance of this concept and forced them to invest here.
Benefits of industrial park Monterrey
After facing something as chaotic and critical as the pandemic, the need to resurrect the economy is undoubtedly the first preference. The manufacturing industry continues to be the major economic growth source for the American economies.
Manufacturing has a major role in the regional employment and growth of GDP. But, it has been proven that a defined area to promote the industries of different niches is needed as the key. This is where the significance of industrial parks lies. Industrial park Monterrey is one of the best examples for a manufacturing hub in Mexico. Some of the benefits of setting up a manufacturing unit in this industrial park are given below:
- Industrial parks are very flexible: A major benefit that industrial parks enjoy over the other kind of real estate properties is that they are flexible and pretty simple to reconfigure. Industrial parks can include a great mix of manufacturing, transportation and storage systems in one area. It can involve chemical plants, food and beverage, automobile, aerospace, plastic manufacturing and so much more.
- Industrial parks aren’t just running to benefit the local industry: Such kind of real estate projects benefit the nation and the whole world. Firstly, it houses complex local industries for better development. Secondly, if the country’s industries aren’t running well enough, it will help you attract foreign companies to come and invest. Speaking of Monterrey, Mexico, companies from all over the world are setting up their manufacturing unit here. Be it automobile, plastic, food and beverage or aerospace, all major industries have a base here too because of the expanding infrastructure, affordable and educated labor force and significant amount of resources.
- The proximity of the location benefits a lot of things: Mexico shares the border with the US and the close proximity opens doors for several industries for easy transportation. This lowers the transportation and implementation costs. Hence, industries in Monterrey benefit a lot because of its close proximity to the ports, the US border and other locations.
- The proximity is amazing for industrial pioneers: The primary investment is low and the basic infrastructure and facilities are provided. Yes, the government of Mexico offers too many incentives and facilities to welcome new entrepreneurs. All they need to do is focus on their business and its growth.
- Great employment opportunities: Industrial park Monterrey offers great job opportunities to the people of Mexico. All the labor intensive jobs for skilled and unskilled workers are available. And this is why the employment rate of Mexico has gone up.