When you own your own business, you are going to be in charge of a range of clients. Impressing said clients is going to be important if you want to continue making money from them. You want to give them an experience to remember, and that means being hospitable. Remember, it costs much less money to keep a client than it does to impress a new one and get them on board. You want your clients to feel like you are worth their time and continue to rely on you, we’ve got eight ways you can impress your clients below.
- Start with planning. If you have any events coming up, plan to invite your clients in advance and let them be your VIPs. Take the lead in any planning and make sure that your clients feel like they are a part of that process. If your clients feel special, they will continue to work with you.
- Gifting is not a bad idea! If you remember your clients’ birthdays and important holidays, you’re going to be able to invest in the best corporate holiday gifts to show them that they matter. Think of the gifts that will show them that they are important to your business, and make them relevant to the band.
- Stump up for travel. When you need to make a good impression and you also need your clients to come to you for meetings, put your money where your mouth is and stump up for luxury travel. Business class tickets for flights, limousines for airport pick up – there are so many options out there!
- Going out for meals is one thing but you should really bypass the local diner and go for fine dining. Find a fine dining venue that will also offer excellent entertainment. You’ll be blown away by the hospitality and really make an excellent impression.
- Offering creature comforts when you put them up in a hotel is going to help them to feel well cared for. You want to offer the hotel with the spa, the restaurant and the room service so that they feel like you really care about their comfort. Sure, it’s indulgent, but it’s impressive and that’s the point!
- Making it all about them is the point of this article: your clients need to be impressed by you! You can make them feel like a celebrity and host a bash in their honor. Your clients are the bread and butter of your business and the more you look after them, the better off your business will be.
- Both you and your office need to be presentable if you plan to have clients in the office. You want to be professional and it offers them the impression that you are rolling out the red carpet – which you are!
- Remember, be yourself. Impressing people with gifts is one thing, but you want to also ensure that you have fun and they can get to know you! They need to feel happy to see you, not just your brand.