Season 2 of The Coaching Through Chaos Podcast has launched!!! We are so excited to share more great information to inspire, motivate and empower YOU! Some of the topics we’ll cover this season are: sorting through relationship struggles, overcoming fear, how to deal with a narcissist, productivity coaching, early parenting, internet dating, men and emotions, entrepreneurship, stories of resiliency and of course, our recurring feature “For those who Serve”. There’s going to be a lot happening!
Our first episode of the season features therapist and author, Meagan Bearce talking about the new phenomenon of “Super Commuter Couples – Staying together when the job keeps you apart” (also the title of her book). Megan provides us great tips on how to keep the relationship strong, parenting when you have to be away from the kids, how to mange the unique stresses of living away part time and her own personal story of being part of a super-commuter couple for over 5 years! You can listen right here: http://coachingthroughchaos.com/super-commuter-couples/
If you missed Season 1, you can find it here: http://coachingthroughchaos.com/podcast-season-1/
Listen on iTunes
If you prefer to listen on iTunes, here it is: Chaos.tips/iTunes
If you would like to support our podcast, there are 3 ways to do this, the first 2 are absolutely FREE! 🙂
1. Leave us a review on iTunes
This helps us stay on the What’s Hot pages and lets people know that others are enjoying what we are producing. We will pick a review each episode to read on the air – I’d love to read yours!
2. Share an episode with a friend or on your social media
All it takes is a click on the Share button – little effort from you, with big return for us in that we then get to reach more people that otherwise wouldn’t know about us if not for their connection to you! Thank you!
3. We just set up our Patreon page.
Do you know Patreon? It’s a fundraising site for creative projects. At Patreon you can support us with a monthly donation of as low as $1.00/month. When you donate at least $5.00/month, you start to receive rewards from us which range from a shout out on an episode, or a Coaching Through Chaos T-Shirt, or Skype conversations with me! It all depends on the amount of your donation. Please do check it out. We appreciate any support you can give.
Want to be a Guest on the Show?
We always welcome suggestions for guests. We cover all aspects of life to help inspire, motivate and empower our audience.
Popular topics are:
- Health and Wellness
- Psychology-related topics (PTSD, Personality, Emotion Management, Stress Management, help for Depression, Anxiety, Fear/Phobias, OCD, Childhood Disorders, Self-Actualization)
- Parenting and Family Life
- Personal stories of overcoming tremendous hardship/stories of resiliency
- Organizations who support military personnel (active or retired), fire-fighters, or law enforcement.If you have authored a book, are a recognized expert in your field, have built your business from the ground up and have a good story to tell about it, run an organization you wish more people knew about,contact me! I’d love to hear from you to discuss how we can feature you on the show.
Thank you for all your support thus far. Dr. Be and I do this to with our only motivation as helping others while we our own knowledge base fresh. To our guests – well, we could not do what we do without you and you all have been so generous with your time and energy. To our audience, over 5,000 of you have listened so far and the numbers continue to grow each week. We are grateful and honored to be part of your world.
Until next time – If you have chaos in your life, I hope you are finding your way through it. Take care.