There are some expenses that we would like to keep private, and there is no better instrument here than a prepaid anonymous card. We would like to introduce you to a UnionPay multi-currency card that can be used in 180 countries without limits.
China’s UnionPay system currently handles more payments than Visa and Mastercard taken together. In this article, we will give you a brief outline of the card details. However, our portal is a place where you can find more information on the UnionPay prepaid card and order one or several of them.
What is the difference between a prepaid card and a debit card?
- Both can be reloaded using the SWIFT transfer
- There are high limits
- The prepaid card is not associated with a bank account, which offers a higher degree of privacy and security.
Is the card truly anonymous? Well, absolute anonymity would be against the law. However, there are features that allow you to reach the highest degree of anonymity possible in the present-day world where Big Brother is watching you:
- No name on the card
- The only participant that knows your private data is the Chinese payment system where you register a profile
- There is no automatic data sharing with any institutions
- Your transactions in ATMs or stores, including online ones, remain anonymous
You cannot reasonably have more security and confidentiality than that!
Here are some important tips on card usage:
- The UnionPay card can be topped up with euros or dollars. If you need another currency, a conversion fee of 1% per transaction will be charged (most credit cards charge more).
- Make sure that UnionPay card is accepted in the place where you are going to pay.
- Declaration of income, payment of taxes and compliance with AML requirements is the cardholder’s personal responsibility.
The anonymous card has its limits:
- You can spend $20,000 per month
- You can pay 5 times per hour or 20 times per day
- The daily card reloading limit is $9,000
- The maximum loading amount per month is $50,000
- If you transfer money from card to card, the transaction limit is $2,000
- The maximum POS transaction is $2,000 per day
And what if you need higher limits? That’s easy – you just order as many cards as you need.
Of course, there are fees you will have to pay per transaction, but clients find them quite reasonable in most cases:
- An ATM withdrawal will cost $4.15
- An ATM balance enquiry is $2.75
- A POS terminal transaction is $1.25
- A card reload fee equals $4,00 or 2.5% (the higher of the two)
- Transferring funds to another card costs $7.00
- Finally, the monthly maintenance fee is $3.00
Card activation is a fairly simple process: you can use it as soon as you load it.
How to get a UnionPay prepaid card?
- Please follow the above link and send us an email. Specify the number of cards you need and the address where you want them to be delivered. Mind that you are eligible for a discount if you get 3 cards and more! Please remember to mention your telephone number for the express delivery service.
- In return, you will get an invoice from us.
- Once the invoice has been paid, we will send the cards to you.
- We will send you an email with the tracking number, as well as activation and loading instructions.
- You will send your passport copy, a recent utility bill, and a completed form. These will not be shared with any persons or organizations: the payment system only needs these documents to adhere to legal requirements.
- Activation will take 1-2 working days.
- Load your card via SWIFT and use it!
Please feel free to contact our experts if you have any questions.